Direct Admission BBA LLB / BA LLB
BBA LLB / BA LLB Programme Objectives:
BBA-LLB/BA-LLB – a 5 year integrated in law is a contemporary course grooming law professional right from the beginning. Hence, it is a specially design course that inducts candidates aspiring to be law graduates immediately after passing from school (10+2). Direct Admission BA-LLB 5 year integrated programme in law.
Graduates of also five year integrated Law Degree Programme will:
- Be able to integrate theory, Doctrine and practice
- Have quest for research and Inquiry
- Be able to develop ethical, social and professional understanding
- Have sense of commitment for scholarly engagement and societal reforms
- Ensure professional preparation
Eligibility for admission in Law:
To be eligible for Direct admission in BBA-LLB -5 Year (Integrated Program), the candidate should:
- Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or also equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- Not be more than 25 years as on 1st of July in the year of appearing in Examination
- Candidates appearing/appear for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply
Call 011-4144-4275 Mobile: 9540071958 for Admission Inquiry for Direct Admission in BA-LLB 5 year integrated course in law
CLAT 2021 Eligibility:
To be eligible for CLAT for Direct admission in BBA LLB after CLAT counselling, the candidates must have secure:
- Forty five percent (45%) marks in Qualifying Exam (Class XII or equivalent) in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved /OBC /Specially A bled Persons (SAP) and other categories.
- Forty Percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2021 are also eligible for appearing in CLAT 2021 online examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, Low score which they shall lose their right to be consider for admission.
- The result of qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
The most coveted of all the Direct admission in law entrances in India after Class XII. CLAT journey started in 2008 and today more than 45,000 students write the exam every year to secure a seat in one of the participating National Law University including NLSIU Bangalore-the Harvard of the East.
Conducted every year CLAT to select students for 22 National Law Universities in India, other than NL University, Delhi, which conduct its own entrance test (AILET), to select the students.
CLAT score also accepted for Direct admission in BA LLB schools including NMIMS Mumbai, UPES Dehradun and Nirma University-Ahmedabad, to name a few.
Career option for After Direct Admission in Law
- Legal Process Outsourcing: Pangea 3, OSC, CPA Global, Clutch Group
- Research: Lexis Nexis, Manupatra
- IP firms: Anand & Anand, Remfry & Sagar, Lall & Sethi
- PSUs: SEBI, ONGC, IOCL, SAIL
- Law firms: Amarchand Mangaldas, AZB, Luthra & Luthra, JSA, Trilegal, Khaitan & Co
- Private-sector litigation
- Corporate in-house legal departments: HUL, ICICI, ITC, Ernst & Young, PWC
- Litigation firms
- Arbitration consultancies: Karanjawala, Oasis
- Chamber practice
- Working with Senior Counsel